Word Wall Words

my
to
at
by
go
we
on
I
and
the
it
am
can
is
in
are
you
like
me
not
she
he
had
good
have
see
that
day
her
his
they
WISH LIST

Costume Jewelry


Stationary

Plastic containers

Toilet tubes


Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thinking about Mom...



 Mother's Day is coming soon and we were wondering...

What does your MOM do all day while you are in school?

Zoe: She goes to Altheta.  She sells clothes and they are skiing clothes!  And she shows people were to look if they want to buy clothes that they really like.

Sophie: She works in her office, she works on the computer.  And she gets a lunch break – she eats in her office.  She eats sandwiches.

Sophia: She works in a school.  She teaches kids English and she helps them do homework.  She teaches them how to be in assemblies.

Morgan: She works at a school and she teaches kids, Pre-K kids.  She lets them draw a lot.  She makes phone calls, sometimes.

Marley: She takes care of Tyler and she makes phone calls.  She calls her friends.  Sometimes, she has to wash the dishes and wash the clothes.

Maisy: She goes to a grocery store.  She watches T.V.  She makes dinner.  She makes different things every night – I like a lot of them.

Madison: She works in an office.  She takes phone calls.  She works on a computer.  Sometimes, she has two meetings on one day!

Lillian: She goes to Bethlehem.  I don’t know what she does, I think it’s just regular work.

Lexi: She works – she goes to the same work as my Daddy does.  She makes phone calls and she also sometimes, goes to the Happy Rooster and she tries new foods to add to the menu.

Joye: She goes to meetings and classes come to her.  And she works on the computer a lot checking her e-mail.

Jade: On Saturdays she works at the shop at CHA and she buys me pants and shirts!  I don’t really know what she does while I’m in school…  I think she washes dishes.

Gianna: She goes to the pizza shop and works.  Sometimes, she makes food for me!  I like chicken fingers and French fries.  And when she goes home, she washes the dishes and the clothes.

Evelyn: Sometimes, she stays home and sometimes she goes to work.  When she is home she plays with Pippi and Greta.  And Tuesdays she takes Pippi to music class.  She takes the train to work.  Sometimes, she has a meeting.  She is an architect and she designs – she just designs things!

Bailey: She goes to work and she goes on the computer and she has meetings and she has a lunch break.  Sometimes, she brings her own lunch, sometimes she doesn’t.  Sometimes she has four meetings in a day!

Anabella: She stays home and grades papers for her college students.  Sometimes, she brings me to her college – when I don’t have school.

Alexandra: She takes the train to work.  She goes on her computer and she goes to different people’s houses to have meetings.  And on her lunch break sometimes she gets me clothes – I have a new skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment