Meet the KC kindergarten girls!
Zoe
I am really good at cartwheels, but not really. I can swing on a bar in gymnastics and I can jump on it and it is really high, but I can jump on it.
I am really good at cartwheels, but not really. I can swing on a bar in gymnastics and I can jump on it and it is really high, but I can jump on it.
Victoria
I am really good at gymnastics. You have to do a handstand for 5 whole seconds! I won, because I knew how to do a handstand before. And I know how to do a backwards somersault.
I am really good at gymnastics. You have to do a handstand for 5 whole seconds! I won, because I knew how to do a handstand before. And I know how to do a backwards somersault.
Samya
I am very good at doing flips. I do them on the rings - a lot.
I am very good at doing flips. I do them on the rings - a lot.
Rhea
I am very good at spelling, because it is not difficult. I can spell all day.
I am very good at spelling, because it is not difficult. I can spell all day.
Quinn
I am very good at gymnastics, because I went there before and practiced.
I am very good at gymnastics, because I went there before and practiced.
Penelope
I am very good at the monkey bars. I just learned how.
I am very good at the monkey bars. I just learned how.
Olivia
I am very good at math, because I do it a lot.
I am very good at math, because I do it a lot.
Noa
I am very good at helping people out, because a lot of people around me get hurt.
I am very good at helping people out, because a lot of people around me get hurt.
Naomi
I am very good at playing the violin, because I took lessons. And my brother taught me too, because I wasn't so good with the lessons.
I am very good at playing the violin, because I took lessons. And my brother taught me too, because I wasn't so good with the lessons.
Madeleine
I am very goof at climbing, because I don't fall.
I am very goof at climbing, because I don't fall.
Lani
I am very good at jogging. It keeps me healthy.
I am very good at jogging. It keeps me healthy.
Jordyn
I am very good at cooking. I can make beans.
I am very good at cooking. I can make beans.
Gretel
I am very good at reading, because I've been practicing.
I am very good at reading, because I've been practicing.
Georgia
I am very good at the monkey bars. They are easy!
I am very good at the monkey bars. They are easy!
Daisy
I am very good at playing soccer and tennis. My Daddy taught me soccer and my Mommy taught me tennis.
I am very good at playing soccer and tennis. My Daddy taught me soccer and my Mommy taught me tennis.















No comments:
Post a Comment