Word Wall Words

my
to
at
by
go
we
on
I
and
the
it
am
can
is
in
are
you
like
me
not
she
he
had
good
have
see
that
day
her
his
they
WISH LIST

Costume Jewelry


Stationary

Plastic containers

Toilet tubes


Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Good Stories

Last week we put good on our word wall - so then we had to use good in a written context, 
so everyone wrote stories explaining what they are good at doing!

Daisy wrote:
I am very good at jump roping!  Here is why: 
I had lots of practidst wen I was 4 yrs old!  
I can turn araond wil I am jumping!  And I like it!

Georgia wrote:
I am very good at tree climbing!  Here is why:
Wen I was ltl I had lots of trees at my old hos!  
I love bying in the trees bicus it macs me fel lic Im grat.

Gretel wrote:
I am very good at circus tricks!  Here is why:
I take circus school at the Philadelpia circus school of Arts.
I can do the trapes.  I can do the silks and do the standing star!
It makes me fell good!

Jordyn wrote:
I am very good at hip hop.  I lisn to the techr.  
I sing and dans wen I am hape. 
 I like to dans with my frends.

Lani wrote:
I am very good at sewing bekuz I just go up and down.  
It is vree eezee becuz I practest becuz my Grandma tat me.  
I want to teh my dotra how to sow.

Madeleine wrote:
I am very good at soccer.  Here is why:
My brothr tat me haw to dribol!  I practis on the wecends!  
I lik scorin gols!  Com see me pley!

Naomi wrote:
I am very good at karate!  I am an oranj belt!  I tak a klas. 
 I am working on geting my blak strip.  I am going to tech Evan karate.

Noa wrote:
I am very good at swimming!  I can tred watar.  I can jump of a diving bord.  
I can tok undrwatar.  I love swimming!  I yost to not love watar and naw I do!

Olivia wrote:
I am very good at dancing!  Here is why:
I ust to practis all the tim!  I can danc to the muosc! 
 Wen I danc my bode fells good!  Lets hav a danc prty!

Penelope wrote:
I am very good at painting!  I pic good colrs wen I paint!  
I get good ideas from my sistr Cassie!  And I tac my tim!

Quinn wrote:
I am very good at tennis!  I have 2 techrs at my tennis clas! 
 I pik up bols, reley fast.  
I can vole at the net and it is my favorit prt of the flas!

Rhea wrote:
I am very good at gymnasxtics!  Here is why:
I can do a split!  I can do a handstand!  I can do the bars!  
I like wen peopl com wach me do gymnasxtics!

Samya wrote:
I am very good at doing the rings!  I can go all the way acros! 
 I can scip 3 rings!  I can jump to the sid!  
I wish all playgrods had rings!

Victoria wrote:
I am very good at swimming!  I go in the deep end.  I can opin my eys undr wudr...  
I can flot bacwrts with out sinkcing.  I wish I cud swim evre day...

Zoe wrote:
I am very good at playing wii!  I dont git bomd by the boms!  
I practi wii wif my sistr!  I am good at staing aliv from the boms!  
Do you lik to pla wii?

No comments:

Post a Comment