Word Wall Words

my
to
at
by
go
we
on
I
and
the
it
am
can
is
in
are
you
like
me
not
she
he
had
good
have
see
that
day
her
his
they
WISH LIST

Costume Jewelry


Stationary

Plastic containers

Toilet tubes


Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Story Writing

After we read The Best Story by Eileen Spinelli, we were ready to think about writing our own stories!  First, we wrote outlines, so that we knew what was going to happen in the beginning, the middle and how our story would end.  Then we were ready to write! 

Daisy's Story
Ones upon a tim ther was a balarena who wht to dans for evr!  And she did!  
And ten she got a invatashn to a rasidl and at the rasidl she did 10 turns.  
Evrebd clapt!  She was happy!

Georgia's Story
One morning Daisy snuk into my roum...  She grald at me!  I was strtld!  
I grald bak at hr!  I ran awy.  Daisy alws sprisis me.

Jordyn's Story
One day a fary cam to my hows!  She rad me a funy boc.  I felt happy.  
I told the fary thac u for coming!

Lani's Story
One day a grl spidr was in her web.  She sow a big fot coming to step on her...  
She was fritind but she escaptd by croling away!

Madeleine's Story
One morning I was exitd to go to my soccr gam!  At the gam I scord a lot of gols!  
We won the gam!  I was happy!

Naomi's Story
One night it was raning, so I slept donstars...  
I lookd out the window and I sow a thudrsrm!  I went undr the covrs so i wondt be scard.

Noa's Story
One day wen we wur wading for Rosie to come and we wur at the air prte I had to wat for a long time for Rosie's plan to land becus it was lat and wen she came my Mom opind her crat she wiked to me and likt me it was rele wet and cyuwt!  And then we put her bak in her crat and we towk her home and she ran arewnd!

Olivia's Story
One day wen Elena wok up form hr nap hr eyes wr swolin.  Mom pikd me up and we tok Elena to the hasitl.  Wen Elena git to the hasbtl she throw up.  Elena had 3 nedls and she crid!  Daddy tok us to a restrant and we at ches pezza and it was yome!

Penelope's Story
One day a Mom and Dad tok ther babe for a wok in the parc!  The baby snuc out of the strolr...  The mum and Dad fond the baby on the moke brs.  They went home hape!

Quinn's Story
Olive oweas thic she is the bos but she is not.  Wen Pops is in chrg Olive is grumpe.  
Olive bugs Pops by klening hes ers.

Rhea's Story
One upone a time thar was a faire who wantd to be a gymnast.  
She siend up for gymnast clas  The faire lrnd a lot from the techr.  She liket the brs best!

Samya's Story
One day I was on the rings jumping on the rings and I blistr on my hand.  
When the skin kam of it was bleding...  My Grama put tap on it.  
When i got to scholl are nurs pot tap on it.  I stell can see the skare.

Victoria's Story
One aftrnon Nou tuck me to the petstor!  I plad with a chwowo.  He trid to bit my shoos!  I plad with the chwoso a litl logr.  I sed thanc you befor we left.

Zoe's Story
One day at the zoo the cepr fgot to fed the panda!  The por pada was hagrey!  
A grl so tat the pada was hagre and tod the cepr!


No comments:

Post a Comment