This week we are focusing on our Moms! We are learning about the impressionist painter, Mary Cassatt, because she is famous for painting mothers with their children. To be like Mary, we have painted our mothers with love. We have also explained why our mothers are brave and smart:
My Mom is brave and smart, because she took pictures of us and put them in a slideshow for a museum! We were playing outside with our friends.
Love, Gretel
My Mom is brave and smart, because she can touch pointy, pointy, pointy glass when something brakes. This morning, I dropped a plate and she picked it up on the pointy side and put it in the trash.
Love, Naomi
My Mom is brave and smart, because she can fix things that are broken. A page fell out of my book and she stapled the book back together!
Love, Georgia
My Mom is brave and smart, because she saw a dead deer in the backyard and she smelled it too… She went back inside the house. She didn’t scream.
Love, Zoe
My Mom is brave and smart, because she fixes teeth when they have cavities. She gets it with the little pointy thing and then she puts it in your mouth and takes out the cavity! Then she looks at the x-ray to see if it is better.
Love, Victoria
My Mom is brave and smart, because she always reminds my Dad how to do my hair. Sometimes she gets it wet and sometimes my brother gets it wet… She untangles it and puts conditioner in it. She gets ideas for my hair on the computer.
Love, Quinn
My Mom is brave and smart, because she can clean the whole house by herself! She ahs to clean my room (sometimes my room is really messy) she cleans my brother’s room, her room and my Dad’s room. And she cleans the middle room, the upstairs room, downstairs and the basement… And she is cleaning the garage today, because it is dirty!
Love, Rhea
My Mom is smart, because she knows when I want her o rub my back. It helps me go to sleep. When we read books, she has to be brave if they have sad endings. She has to be brave and not cry.
Love, Noa
My Mom is brave and smart, because she protects me from danger. She saves me when I fall down. I fell down the stairs. I cried. She picked me up!
Love, Samya
My Mom is brave and smart, because she can take out splinters! I had a splinter in my knee and she got her tweezers and took it out.
Love, Madeleine
My Mom is brave and smart, because she has 5 kids and she has to take care of all of them! She tries to make them happy. She gives me lots of toys.
Love, Penelope
My Mom is brave and smart, because when I was born she was brave when they cut the umbilical cord. She was the first person to hold me. And my Mom feed me.
Love, Daisy
My Mom is brave and smart, because she helped me when I had a nightmare. She let me come in her room and she cuddled with me and said, “It’s okay.” And she let me sleep in her bed.
Love, Olivia
My Mom is brave and smart, because she helps me sing at church. I forget all the words… She tries to help me. She sings and I listen. Then I go up and sing! She has a really, really good voice.
Love, Jordyn
My Mom is brave and smart, because she found her phone - it was missing! She had to put her hand behind where she keeps her phone and she grabbed her phone!
Love, Lani
No comments:
Post a Comment