Word Wall Words

my
to
at
by
go
we
on
I
and
the
it
am
can
is
in
are
you
like
me
not
she
he
had
good
have
see
that
day
her
his
they
WISH LIST

Costume Jewelry


Stationary

Plastic containers

Toilet tubes


Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

More Winter Poetry

A Winter Poem by Daisy

Wow
 Isicles on the roof
Nic prite snow
Taste hot coco
Eexcited to sled
Redy for winter

A Winter Poem by Georgia

  Wit
   I ysicl
 sNow
  Tacky the penguin
 slEdding
  fRiends

A Winter Poem by Gretel

  White
   Icekls
 sNow
  Tacky the penguin 
 slEdding
 cRash! 

A Winter Poem by Jordyn

     Winter
    whIte
     sNow day
     hoT coo
     treEs r lik krismes
    Redy for winter

A Winter Poem by Lani

Whats happening?
 Isc scating
sNow falling
 Tacky the penguin
slEdding
 Rolr scating

A Winter Poem by Madeleine

What's happening?
 Iglo
sNow glob
Tacky the penguin
Evrgren tres
Roads iys

A Winter Poem by Naomi

Wit
 Igluw
Neting
Tbogen fun
slEdding
fRiends

A Winter Poem by Noa

White
 I cekls
 Nice to pla in the snow
 Tacky the penguin
slE dding fast
cR ash...

A Winter Poem by Olivia

Wit
 I gluw
sNow
 Tacky
 E lf
fRiends

A Winter Poem by Penelope

We drink hot coco
 Ice skat
sNow man
 Tee and cracrs
 E vrgreen trees
 Roads are ise

A Winter Poem by Rhea

Wow
 Ice
Nice
Tacky
Excited
Run in the snow

A Winter Poem by Samya

 White
  I ce skating
 Nice to play in the snow
 Tobgan rid
 Eexcited to have prasints
fRiends sleding fast

A Winter Poem by Victoria

What happeing?
 Iglo
sNow glob
 Tacky the penguin
 Evrgren tre
 Roads isey

A Winter Poem by Zoe

 Wit
  I slkl
s Now
 Take the penguin
slE dding
 fRiends

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment