Word Wall Words

my
to
at
by
go
we
on
I
and
the
it
am
can
is
in
are
you
like
me
not
she
he
had
good
have
see
that
day
her
his
they
WISH LIST

Costume Jewelry


Stationary

Plastic containers

Toilet tubes


Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Brave Tree Climbers!

As a class, we brainstormed what we have learned so far about bravery.  

Here is what we know about being BRAVE:
*You can be scared and still be brave.
*You can be sad and still be brave.
*Talking can be brave.
*Even if you are scared, you do it anyway!
*You can brave and still ask for help.
* You do NOT give up!
* You try and fix a problem.
*Sometimes, you have to do something to be brave.

Then we went to the Magic Tree to be brave ourselves!  
We were very brave tree climbers!   Then we wrote (phonetically) about our climbing.


Georgia wrote:  I climd hi on the Magic tre.  I felt brav!

 Zoe wrote: I climd a tree for the frst time.  It waz the magic tre.

 Samya wrote: I stad up in the tree for awiol.  I was saying Hloo to the KC grls dawn balow!

 Jordyn wrote: I felt the magc wen I climd the tre.

 Penelope wrote: I waz dagling from the majik tre...

 Gretel wrote: I love tres bekos you have to be brave to clim tham.

 Naomi wrote: I sed "Gdeup" on the magik tre!

 Daisy wrote: I was brave to clim so hi up the magic tree.

 Madeleine wrote: I likt climing hi on the Magic tre!

 Lani wrote: It was miu frst tim klimeng the Magik Treu and I was brav and smort!

 Quinn wrote: I am climing the mgk tree.  I wct hrd and I am brav!

 Olivia wrote: I waz about to fal of the magik tre but I waz brav!

 Noa wrote: I love to clim trees becos I love to be brave.

 Rhea wrote: I was climing the magek tree and I was brave!

 Victoria wrote: I wuz so hoy up and I wuz floyiy.  I felt brev.

We will be back to do more climbing Magic Tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment