Word Wall Words

my
to
at
by
go
we
on
I
and
the
it
am
can
is
in
are
you
like
me
not
she
he
had
good
have
see
that
day
her
his
they
WISH LIST

Costume Jewelry


Stationary

Plastic containers

Toilet tubes


Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Letter Writing

We have written letters to our winter animals!

The girls were asked to tell their animal something they thought was special about that animal and then they had to think of a question to ask their animal.

Everyone did a good job phonetically writing down their good ideas.

Dear Black Bear,
I think it is col that you can run rlle fast and klm tres!
I was wondering if you wod like to stay awac in the wantr?
Love, Daisy
P.S. I hav nevr sen you in the wild...

Dear Fox,
I think it is col that you can liv in a den and be hidin!
I was wondering if you lic the wit tip on your tail?
Love, Georgia
P.S. I want too see you at the zoo!

Dear Coyote,
I think it is col that you can hawl at the moon!
I was wondering if you had a spashol protacshin?
Love, Gretel
P.S. I no the wolf is your cousin!

Dear Great Horned Owl,
I think it is kol that you can turn yor had al the wav arwnd!
I was wondering if yor nast is iche?
Love, Jordyn
P.S. I wont sce you bekus I slep at nit.

Dear Bat,
I think it is cool that you can yous ekos to find your food!
I was wondering if you are ufrad uvf the doork?
Love, Lani
P.S. I am not scard of you, but Ms. Culbert is...

Dear Beaver,
I think it is spechol that you can uos yor tal to worn othr beavers of dengr!
I was waondering if it is hord to bild yer lodg?
Love, Madeleine
P.S. I wish I cud see you for real!

Dear Deer,
I think it is funy that you can pot won er bak and won er front!
I was wondering if you like to play hid and sek?
Love, Naomi
P.S. I hav seen you for real!

Dear Chipmunk,
I think it is cool that you can tak car of your babeys by your self!
I was wondering if you want to have mor than 5 strips?
Love, Noa
P.S. I love chipmunks!

Dear Rabbit,
I think it is kol that you can jump 15 feet straight up!
I was wondering if you get skard wen you lev your babes in the brow?
Love, Olivia
P.S. We have pet rabbits in owr klasrom namd Pops and Olive.

Dear Cardinal, 
I think it is smart that the grls hav bron fethrs to kamflog!
I was wondering if you get tird singing the sam song?
Love, Penelope
P.S. My Mom saw you fling in the scy!

Dear Otter,
I think it is amazing that you have webd feet!
I was wondering why you splatrd fish guts at me at the zoo?
Love, Quinn
P.S. I wish I wer an otter!

Dear Mallard Duck,
I think it is col that you have fethrs that are waterproof so you dont get wet wen you swim!
I was wondering if wen you fli watr drips off yor fethrs?
Love, Rhea
P.S. I forgt to asc you if you are related to ragrir ducks?

Dear Red Tail Hawk,
I think it is col that you have supr eye sight so you cath your food!
I was wondering if you like to travl, becase you migrate.
Love, Samya
P.S. I am lrning about you!

Dear Bald Eagle,
I think it is cool that you can sped yor wings 6-7 feet!
I was wondering how doow you toc to your femel?
Love, Victoria
P.S. I wunt to fliy on your back!

Dear Raccoon,
I think it is fune that you can stand on yor hind legs!
I was wondering if trash is yume?
Love, Zoe
P.S. I am lrning ol about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment