Every week our Word Wall Animals send us a new word to learn. We put the word on the word wall, so that we can find it whenever we need it and then we use that word in a written assignment.
This week our was good. And although we are good at many, many things, the girls were asked to pick one thing they are good at doing and write about their talents. These explanations are written phonetically, as we are working on becoming independent writers!
This week our was good. And although we are good at many, many things, the girls were asked to pick one thing they are good at doing and write about their talents. These explanations are written phonetically, as we are working on becoming independent writers!
Zoe
i am good at swiming BKAS I can do a hand stand and I can go al the way to the Botm!
Sophia
I Am good at swmen bekas I can Do A backwrs flip AND I can jump in without a flote!
Morgan
I am good AT swIming Bckukz I jump otheDvBorD And I can swem fast!
Marley
I am good at netlpot bcos i Get it rut fro the hlos and i pic good culrs.
Maisy
I am good at sweming bcus I can jump rit in and I can plae udrwotr.
Madison
I am good at ise skating bekus I can spn and i can stand on wun foot.
Lillian
I am good at the rings Bcus I Swing a lot and bcus i Practis.
Lexi
I am good at sceing Becuz I go fastr than my techr!
Joye
I am good at Feding my dog becuz I Put Food in hr bol and I giv hr a bon.
Jade
I am good at softball bekuz I can hit the ball rile far and I run fast!
Gianna
I am a good socr playr becuz I can kik the bAll in the net and I Protet the ball!
Evelyn
I am good at Jumpinh rop Becuaz I can Do 20 Jumps and I hav a jump rop at hom I lik!
Bailey
I am good at swming. I can do a HaNdstaNd and swm uNdrwatr!
Anabella
I am good at FediNg The bunes bekuz I HoLd The kRit aNd Letis For them.
Alexandra
I am good at bAsktbal bekus I kan dribl and I kan shot the bal into the baskt.
i am good at swiming BKAS I can do a hand stand and I can go al the way to the Botm!
Sophia
I Am good at swmen bekas I can Do A backwrs flip AND I can jump in without a flote!
Morgan
I am good AT swIming Bckukz I jump otheDvBorD And I can swem fast!
Marley
I am good at netlpot bcos i Get it rut fro the hlos and i pic good culrs.
Maisy
I am good at sweming bcus I can jump rit in and I can plae udrwotr.
Madison
I am good at ise skating bekus I can spn and i can stand on wun foot.
Lillian
I am good at the rings Bcus I Swing a lot and bcus i Practis.
Lexi
I am good at sceing Becuz I go fastr than my techr!
Joye
I am good at Feding my dog becuz I Put Food in hr bol and I giv hr a bon.
Jade
I am good at softball bekuz I can hit the ball rile far and I run fast!
Gianna
I am a good socr playr becuz I can kik the bAll in the net and I Protet the ball!
Evelyn
I am good at Jumpinh rop Becuaz I can Do 20 Jumps and I hav a jump rop at hom I lik!
Bailey
I am good at swming. I can do a HaNdstaNd and swm uNdrwatr!
Anabella
I am good at FediNg The bunes bekuz I HoLd The kRit aNd Letis For them.
Alexandra
I am good at bAsktbal bekus I kan dribl and I kan shot the bal into the baskt.
No comments:
Post a Comment