We are getting ready for Valentine's Day... As a class, we made a GIANT heart puzzle! Everyone had a piece of the puzzle to paint, then we put all the pieces together to make this beautiful heart. On each puzzle piece tells one thing that KC artist loves.
Alexandra: I love my Mommy, because she is happy that she has me!
Anabella: I love my Grandpa. He takes me to the park and we play.
Bailey: I love Ms. Culbert because she is funny.
Evelyn: I love going on trips to Connecticut to see the other Evelyn.
Gianna: I love my Mom & Dad because they take care of me.
Jade: I love my Dog because she is good.
Joye: I love my family because they give me presents.
Lexi: I love when my Daddy gives me batter when we make pancakes.
Lillian: I love my Mom & Dad because they give me lottery tickets.
Madison: I love getting choclate for Valentine's Day from my Mom.
Maisy: I love my family because they give me hugs and kisses.
Marley: I love my Mom because she gives me candy after I eat my dinner.
Morgan: I love my Mom. She gives me ice cream.
Sophia: I love reading Jack & Annie because the meet a Sabertooth tiger!
Sophie: I love my Mom. She lets me go to her work and I get to watch a movie while she works on the computer.
Zoe: I love my Dad. He reads me 3 stories at night time.
Alexandra: I love my Mommy, because she is happy that she has me!
Anabella: I love my Grandpa. He takes me to the park and we play.
Bailey: I love Ms. Culbert because she is funny.
Evelyn: I love going on trips to Connecticut to see the other Evelyn.
Gianna: I love my Mom & Dad because they take care of me.
Jade: I love my Dog because she is good.
Joye: I love my family because they give me presents.
Lexi: I love when my Daddy gives me batter when we make pancakes.
Lillian: I love my Mom & Dad because they give me lottery tickets.
Madison: I love getting choclate for Valentine's Day from my Mom.
Maisy: I love my family because they give me hugs and kisses.
Marley: I love my Mom because she gives me candy after I eat my dinner.
Morgan: I love my Mom. She gives me ice cream.
Sophia: I love reading Jack & Annie because the meet a Sabertooth tiger!
Sophie: I love my Mom. She lets me go to her work and I get to watch a movie while she works on the computer.
Zoe: I love my Dad. He reads me 3 stories at night time.
No comments:
Post a Comment