We wrote letters to our winter animals!
We used our good phonetic skills to sound out the words.
Dear Coyote,
Do you evr get a sor throt from howlng?
Love, Alexandra
Dear Raccoon,
I hop you hav god drems.
Love, Anabella
Dear Chipmunk,
I like how you run.
Love, Bailey
Dear Red Tailed Hawk,
Ples fli by my windo so I kan se you.
Love, Evelyn
Dear Cardinal,
I thik you are butetiful!
Love, Gianna
Dear Black Bear,
You scar Ms. Culbert, but not me!
Love, Jade
Dear Otter,
I like how you div into the watr!
Love, Joye
Dear Red tailed Hawk,
You hav lots ov fethrs and I love it!
Love, Lexi
Dear Bald Eagle,
I et met just like you!
Love, Lillian
Dear Rabbit,
I thik you are god at hoping.
Love, Madison
Dear Bat,
I saw you for rel at the zoo.
Love, Maisy
Dear Deer,
Wn I was at Alexandra's hose I saw 5 ov you!
Love, Marley
Dear Mallard Duck,
I thik you are grat ar swiming.
Love, Morgan
Dear Bluebird,
I wish I kud se you for rel!
Love, Sophia
Dear Great Horned Owl,
My grandfather nos all about you!
Love, Sophie
Dear Fox,
I saw you for real at the shep ston!
Love, Zoe
We used our good phonetic skills to sound out the words.
Dear Coyote,
Do you evr get a sor throt from howlng?
Love, Alexandra
Dear Raccoon,
I hop you hav god drems.
Love, Anabella
Dear Chipmunk,
I like how you run.
Love, Bailey
Dear Red Tailed Hawk,
Ples fli by my windo so I kan se you.
Love, Evelyn
Dear Cardinal,
I thik you are butetiful!
Love, Gianna
Dear Black Bear,
You scar Ms. Culbert, but not me!
Love, Jade
Dear Otter,
I like how you div into the watr!
Love, Joye
Dear Red tailed Hawk,
You hav lots ov fethrs and I love it!
Love, Lexi
Dear Bald Eagle,
I et met just like you!
Love, Lillian
Dear Rabbit,
I thik you are god at hoping.
Love, Madison
Dear Bat,
I saw you for rel at the zoo.
Love, Maisy
Dear Deer,
Wn I was at Alexandra's hose I saw 5 ov you!
Love, Marley
Dear Mallard Duck,
I thik you are grat ar swiming.
Love, Morgan
Dear Bluebird,
I wish I kud se you for rel!
Love, Sophia
Dear Great Horned Owl,
My grandfather nos all about you!
Love, Sophie
Dear Fox,
I saw you for real at the shep ston!
Love, Zoe
No comments:
Post a Comment