Ginny, the Director of Education at The Schuylkill Center for Environmental Education, brought wildlife from Pennsylvania for us to meet and learn about.
There were five cages. While Ginny began talking about what animals need to survive in the wild, this large black cage starting shaking... The voice on my right said, "I think it is a baby lion!" The voice on my left said, "I think it is a baby shark!" The voice on my right answered very logically, "No, it couldn't be a shark, because all the water would fall out of the holes."
There were five cages. While Ginny began talking about what animals need to survive in the wild, this large black cage starting shaking... The voice on my right said, "I think it is a baby lion!" The voice on my left said, "I think it is a baby shark!" The voice on my right answered very logically, "No, it couldn't be a shark, because all the water would fall out of the holes."
No comments:
Post a Comment